Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New trend, Red Hair!


One of the newest colors i have been seeing more often lately is red hair.  Not Dark deep red, but what some people call 'strawberry blond', auburn and just ... red.
 So new fall shows have started recently and I don't know about you but I've seen some really great hair!

I like to stay up to date on the latest trends in
      cuts,
          Colors and
                          styles.

{ I can't help if if when I'm at Six Flag standing in Line for an hour all I can think about is how the lady in front of me seriously needs a color retouch...}

So I watch every ones hair closely... both on purpose and just because I cant help it.  And I find its easier to give someone the hair they are dreaming about if there is a specific point of reference (A picture, or celebrity style in some cases. Most Hair stylists are Visual Learners}

Anyways... I have been LOVING the show Unforgettable!

I haven't stopped oogling at Poppy Montgomery's new style!!
She was once blond, on her old show Without a Trace
It seems that for her new role, shes become a beautiful red head! 
I'm not always a fan of red hair, but how can you NOT love it when its done so well!!
It's even tempting to try on oneself isn't it?

What hair comebacks or new hair trends have you seen lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment